Thursday, December 1, 2011




Greatest Film Lines
and Movie Quotes
of All Time

Gone with the Wind
"Frankly, My dear, I Don't Give a Damn"

Sunset Boulevard 
"I am big, it's the pictures that got smaller"
Frankenstein
"Friend......Good"  

Oliver
"Please, sir, I want some more."

Graduate 
"Mrs.Robinson, you are trying to seduce me" aren't you?

The Apartment 
"Did you hear I said, Miss Kubelik? I absolutely adore you."
"Shut up and deal!"

Being There 
"I like to watch"

Spartacus
"I am Spartacus!"

Dr. Strange Love
"Gentlemen, You can't fight in here, This is war room!"

Blade Runner 
"Tears in the Rain"

The Good The Bad The Ugly
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

 Planet of the Apes
"Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damned dirty Apes!"

Planet of the Apes
"You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up!
God damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

2001: A Space Odyssey
 "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."

2001: A Space Odyssey
"Dave, Stop, Stop, will you? Stop, Dave,
will you stop, Dave stop, Dave, I'm afraid, I'm afraid"

Dr, No  
"Bond, James Bond"

Gold Finger
"My name is Pussy Galore."
"I must be Dreaming."

Gold Finger
"You are a woman of many parts, Pussy!"

In the Heat of the Night  
"They call me Mister Tibbs."

On the Waterfront
 I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody

Bonnie and Clyde
"We Rob Banks".

The Big Lebowski
 "you got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man,"

Psycho
"Well, a boy best friend is his mother."

Silence of the Lamb 
 "Hello Clarice"

Godfather
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse" 

Dirty Harry
"Go head, make my day."
Gold Finger
"Do you expect me to talk?"        
"No Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!"

The Hustler
"You owe me money!"

The Elephant Man
"I am not animal! I am human being."  

 Star Wars 
 "I am Your Father"

  Shining
"He-e-e-e-re's Johnnie!"   
E.T
 "E.T. Phon Home"

 Terminator
"Hasta la vista baby."

 Terminator
"Ill be back."  

Some Like It Hut
"Well, Nobody's Perfect"

History Of The World
"It's Good To Be King!"

Harry meet Sally
"Oh... Oh god... Ooo Oh God... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh God... Oh yeah, right there... Oh! Oh... Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes... Oh... Oh... Yes Yes Yes.... Oh... Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh God Oh... Oh... Huh..."

Harry meet Sally
"I'll have what she's having."

Untouchables
"Somebody mess with me, I'm gone mess with him."

Good Feller 
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

City Slickers
"I Crab Bigger Than You!"   

Forest Gump 
 "My Mama always said, Life was like a box of chocolates;
 you never know what you're gonna get."

Jerry Maguire
"Show me the Money!"

Taxi driver
"Are you talking to me?"
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?"

A few good men
"You can''t handle the truth"
Star Wars 
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
I sense much fear in you."

Star Wars 
"Luke, The Force will be with you always"

Midnight Cowboy
"Hey! I am walking hear!, I am walking hear!"

Scarface 
"I'm Tony Montana. You f..k with me, you f..kin with the best!" 

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid  
 "Kid- The next time I say, Let's go someplace like Bolivia, let's go someplace like Bolivia" 

 

Apocalypse Now
"The Horror The Horror."

I'm no Angel
"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Casablanca
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

Casablanca
"Here's looking at you kid"

Casablanca 
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."




سعید سیادت   نقش - حرفهایی در هنر - لوس آنجلس  ۹/۱۸/۱۱

No comments:

Post a Comment